The Dreamland Trust is looking for VOLUNTEERS to help with the new summer programme to promote the history and heritage of Dreamland.
The Trust is offering a series of free exhibitions in the main concourse at Dreamland from May, and is looking for people to help meet and greet visitors, explain the contents of the exhibitions and the role of the Dreamland Trust, and share some understanding of the heritage of the park.
Over time, there will be other volunteer roles, such as organising and displaying the archive, and developing free talks and tours for the general public and schools.
Training and induction will be given for both the specific role applied for and on the park itself.
Contact us if you want to:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Raise awareness of the social and historic importance of Dreamland
- Do something with family or friends
- Develop professional networks
- Gain experience in a variety of roles
- Get relevant training or develop skills
You can download the form here: